"Megatrend regionality - local idea providers in global competition"
In times of globalisation, the regionality megatrend has a balancing effect. The term regionality refers to far more than just origin. It evokes emotions and associations such as quality, sustainability, identity and solidarity.
By focussing on the special features of a region, products are created that radiate beyond its borders. But how far does this megatrend extend? Is this potential also recognised by the younger generation? What opportunities and risks does the region face in global competition?
The Salon Europa Forum Wachau invites you to discuss these and other questions together.
Details of the programme:
- Martin Eichtinger, Provincial Councillor and President of Europa-Forum Wachau
- Robert Altschach, Mayor of Waidhofen an der Thaya
- Margit GöllMember of Parliament and Chairwoman of Euregio Silva Nortica
- Karl Theodor Trojan, Master brewer, Schrems brewery
- Bettina Hering, Schauspieldirektorin der Salzburger Festspiele und Dramaturgin von „Literatur im Nebel“
- Alois Huber, Geschäftsführer Spar Zentrale
- Christian Hanus, Dean - Faculty of Education, Art and Architecture
- Oswald Hicker, Geschäftsführer und Chefredakteur der Bezirksblätter Niederösterreich
Followed by a reception:
Discuss further in a pleasant atmosphere at the end of the salon in the Stadtsaal Waidhofen an der Thaya