Europatag 2021 – A connected Europe
This year's Europe Day is a great occasion for us to bring committed EU actors from Austria's federal states to the foreground.
In this setting, we will present EU-funded flagship projects from selected municipalities, as well as specific activities and projects from European school classes.
Together with EuropeDirect and NÖ.Regional we would like to inform you about the various possibilities on how your municipality, your region or your project can be a part of the shaping process of Europe according to the motto "A connected Europe" and also collect EU funds.
The focus will be on the following EU-programs:
• initiative „Europe starts in the communities"
• Small project fund for cross-border cooperation
• youth projects in and from your community
To ensure an exciting exchange, we will welcome the following guests:
- Alexander Schallenberg, Federal Minister for European and International Affairs
- Johanna Mikl-Leitner, Governor of Lower Austria
- Martin Eichtinger, Provincial Councillor and President Europa-Forum Wachau
- Alfred Riedl, President of the Austrian Association of Municipalities
- Martin Selmayr, Head of the Representation of the European Commission in Austria
Join this inspiring online event, discuss and get ideas for implementing and funding projects in your community!
We would be happy if this event would motivate many other communities and schools to start similar projects.
Participation is only possible ONLINE - there is no possibility to be present on site at the event!